The primary parent signs in and then registers the children for the appropriate sessions
- Under "Programs", select the program you are interested in and then scroll down to select "Registration". You can also simply select "Registrations" to view all programs from the "Programs" menu.
- After you review the program, click on "Register Now" to begin the registration process.
- Event Registration – Who's Attending to become "Me +" and use the add & subtract buttons for the number of guests (children) you're registering. Click Next.
- Event Registration – "My Registration" is already complete so click Next
- Event Registration – Configure Your Guests is for your children's names. Once entered, click Next.
- NOTE: If you select "Me+" for who is attending, and then do not see a way to select the name of the "guest" (your child), then it likely means that you did not add your child to your profile. Below, you see that I have selected myself as the parent, and added two guests (my children).
Event Registration – Activities lists yourself as a place holder for $0.00, click Next
- Event Registration – Activities lists one child at a time so you can select their programs
- Click on the down arrow to the left of the activity for a recap and availability
- Add a check mark to the right of the cost column to sign up your student
- Next will take you to the next child
- Event Registration – Additional Information for wait list requests, anything more you would like to provide
- Event Registration – Consent form: Agree and click Next
- Event Registration – Summary of activities and costs. You must select “Complete Registration” to sign up for the activities.
- Make payment gives you the option to pay online or mail a check or eTransfer to GKHAT